|Join the Wilkie
We are delighted that you are interested in employment opportunities
at Wilkie Sanderson. We are a team that has defined who we
are, who we want to be and how we are going to achieve our
vision. Our Creed of 12 governing tenets defines
the manner in which we will conduct ourselves on this exciting
At Wilkie Sanderson, we are always seeking qualified people
to add to our team. Individuals who are motivated by a vision
of growth, continuous improvement and efficient production
of a quality custom product with the highest level of integrity
are drawn to Wilkie Sanderson.
Working at Wilkie Sanderson will provide you with access
to the latest technology, a disciplined production process, high
levels of integrity and a solid safety record. Our employees
have a strong desire to learn and to be recognized for their
skills. Their contributions to our company are many, and we reward
them with benefits that exceed those of our competition.
- ESOP - Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- 1st Shift experienced Woodworker
- 2nd Shift Woodworker
There are several ways to apply for a job at Wilkie
Sanderson. You can:
- Apply in person at 1010
North Summit Avenue, Sauk Rapids, MN, Monday through
Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Mail an application, cover letter, and resume to Wilkie Sanderson, attention:
HR Department, 1010 North Summit Avenue, P.O. Box 250,
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379 or fax to 320-252-0673. You may download the application here.
- E-mail your resume to the person listed with a specific
job description or send inquires directly to HR@wilkiesanderson.com.
- We prefer no phone calls, please.
- Please Read the DHS / SSA E-Verify Notice Here.
- Por Favor, Lea el DHS / SSS Aviso E-Verify Aquí.
Information collected will be used by Wilkie Sanderson
for employment consideration only. It will not be supplied
to outside entities.